Unless otherwise stated in the individual product's manual, the following Warranty Policy will apply for Hollyland products sold on store.hollyland.com and purchased within North America (the USA and Canada).
LIMITED WARRANTY TERMS & WARRANTY PERIOD
The warranty period starts on the date of receipt as stated on your proof-of-purchase invoice. The product’s warranty expires at the end of the period indicated in the section below “Warranty Period”:
|Warranty||1-year parts and labor||2-year parts and labor|
Solidcom C1 Pro - Headsets
Solidcom C1 - Headsets
Mars 400S Pro
Mars 300 Pro
Solidcom C1 Hub8s
Solidcom C1 Hub
Solidcom C1 Pro Hub8s
Solidcom C1 Pro Hub
The Limited Warranty does not apply from:
- Products marked as “sample” or “Not for Sale”
- Products purchased from unauthorized distributors or resellers.
- Misuse and damage caused by operating errors or accidents.
- Damage caused by unauthorized modification, or disassembly, not in accordance with official instructions or manuals.
- Fire damage or other damages caused by improper installation or incorrect use, not in accordance with official instructions or manuals.
- Damage caused by a mismatch or misuse of the battery and charger.
- Damage caused by operation in extreme weather conditions (i.e. rain, snow, floods, sand/dust storms, etc.)