- 4K UHD Video Transmission. Mars 4K is the first 4K video transmission system from Hollyland. It enables sharp and detail-rich images for a splendid monitoring experience.
- 450ft (150m) LOS Range. The transmission distance of Mars 4K is up to 450ft. It's able to cover a scenery of soccer field size.
- 0.06s Low Latency. Mars 4K transmits 4K video images in real-time with only a 0.06s delay.
- SDI & HDMI Support. With SDI and HDMI dual interfaces, Mars 4K is a perfect solution for both DSLRs and high-end cinema cameras.
- Broadcast & Production Frame Rate. Mars 4K supports decimal-point frame rates to facilitate professional video production at the broadcasting level.
- Flexible Monitoring Options. Mars 4K allows connection with RXs or mobiles/Tablets. It's able to connect with 2 receivers simultaneously. When connected to one receiver only, the transmitter can connect two phones/tablets via the Hollyview app. If no receivers are connected, Mars 4K transmitter can connect 4 mobile devices in total.
- Smart Channel Scan & Selection. Stable connection and reliable transmission are available upon startup. Mars 4K will scan available channels and auto-select the most robust one to build a connection.
- Multiple Power Supply Options. Mars 4K can be powered up via multiple options, including NP-F batteries, DC Adapter of 6V to 16V, and Type-C charger of 5V 2.5A.
Buy it with
A new generation wireless video transmitter that starts an age.
Take a closer look
The new Hollyland Mars 4K wireless video transmission system is capable of a 450ft (150m) LOS range and ultra-low latency of 0.06s. The Mars 4K is designed to combine high performance and reliable quality at an affordable price.
4K UHD Video Transmission
The Mars 4K supports 4K UHD video transmission at 30fps for the discerning videographer looking for high-resolution production capability.
*The Mars 4K also supports FHD and HD formats at varying frame rates–24p, 30p, and 60p.
450ft (150m) LOS Range and 0.06s Ultra-low Latency
The Mars 4K achieves an incredible LOS range of 450ft (150m) and ultra-low latency of 0.06s. Its upgraded dual-core codec chip is capable of a data rate ranging from 8 Mbps to 20 Mbps, with 12 Mbps as the default.
HDMI & SDI Dual Interfaces
The Mars 4K supports HDMI and SDI input and output for expanded connectivity and compatibility. The SDI provides expanded frame rate flexibility for both broadcast and production frame rate (decimal-point frame rate) standards and compatibility through production and postproduction.
Flexible Monitoring Options
The Mars 4K transmitter is compatible with up to two receivers or four mobile devices with the app installed. Up to four mobile devices with the app installed allow a maximum of four parties (such as the director, producer, light control personnel, and audio personnel) on the site to monitor the shooting at the same time.
Operational Efficient Design Form Factor
The Mars 4K is featured with superior corrosion and wear resistance for outstanding durability. With disassembly-free, bullet-styled antennas attached, the well-thought-out design form factor optimizes operational functionality for fast configurations.
Smart Channel Scan
The optimum channel is automatically selected after powerup with no manual selection required. For manual setting, you can easily identify any interference-free channel for connection with the smart channel scan feature.
Color LCD with an Exclusive Rocker-Styled Button
The Mars 4K features a color LCD with a user-friendly UI design that enables quick configurations and status checks. Its uniquely designed rocker-styled button greatly improves the operational setup experience.
Multiple Power Supply Options
The Mars 4K supports a wide range of DC power options—6V to 16V, NP-F batteries, and USB Type-C chargers.