Transmitter, Receiver, and Monitor—All in One. Mars M1 is more than a monitor. It can also function as a transmitter or receiver.
- 4K UHD Loop Out. The HDMI loop output interface of Mars M1 allows transmitting the unprocessed video stream to a larger monitor while transmitting the image to a receiver. The HDMI loop output resolution of Mars M1 is up to 4K UHD when used as a monitor only.
- SDI & HDMI Duo Interfaces. Mars M1 provides two types of input interface. The 3G-SDI interface can be locked into place to secure the cable connection. It's easy to work with a professional device. The HDMI interface enables high-quality transmission from DSLRs and mirrorless cameras.
- Smart Channel Scan & Selection. The channel scan feature can help you find the channel with the strongest signal. Select a green signal channel on the transmitter, and the receiver will follow.
- Multiple Power Supply Options. Mars M1 can be powered up via an NP-F battery, 7-16V DC adapter with a 2.0mm barrel plug.
- 5.5" Touch LCD Screen. Mars M1 integrates a highly sensitive 5.5-inch touchscreen with accurate color rendition and a crisp 1080p display. Auxiliary exposure & color checking tools will help the photographer set exposure boldly.
- 450ft (150m) LOS Range. Mars M1 achieves an incredible LOS range of 450ft (150m) and ultra-low latency of 0.08s.
Buy it with
The Hollyland Mars M1 is a powerful wireless monitor, integrating transmitter, receiver, and monitor functions into one solution.
All-in-One Transmitter, Receiver, Monitor
The Mars M1 functions as an all-in-one transmitter, receiver, and monitor solution. You can switch between the transmitter and receiver modes on the monitoring screen. One transmitter can work with up to two receivers or four mobile apps. The Mars M1 can be used together with the Mars Pro and 4K series to reduce the number of devices required for a more efficient shooting experience.
450ft (150m) LOS Range and 0.08s Ultra-low Latency
The Mars M1 achieves an incredible LOS range of 450ft (150m) and ultra-low latency of 0.08s.
*The LOS range of 450ft (150m) is based on interference-free laboratory measurements.
5.5" Touch LCD Screen with Professional Color Calibration
Featuring up to 1,000 nits of brightness. Professional color calibration is performed during manufacturing, and multiple-level color temperature adjustments are available. The screen supports the Rec. 709 color gamut for excellent color rendition. Five selectable 3D LUT presets are available for transferring colors to the monitor.
* The LUT files are stored on a USB-C flash drive which is formatted as FAT32, and can be easily transferred via the USB Type-C interface using UTG.
Smart Channel Scan and Selection
Channel assignment options allow for interference-free transmission. A stable connection is possible automatically upon startup. Smart channel scan helps determine which ones are occupied and selectable.
HDMI & SDI Dual Interfaces
The Mars M1 supports 4K/30fps HDMI input and loopout for expanded connectivity and compatibility. Its SDI input also provides expanded flexibility and compatibility for professional video production.
Multiple Auxiliary Monitoring Tools
The Mars M1 is featured with a variety of auxiliary functions, such as 4x zoom, focus assist, exposure assist, and waveform display, which increases shooting efficiency.
Customized Appearance and Textured Design
The custom-designed capsule antennas spare you the time spent on repeated.
Compact and Impact
The Mars M1 body shell is highly impact- resistant with a frosted texture and weighs a mere 13.5oz (380g).